Welcome to what we feel is one of the greatest opportunities in American business. Whether currently licensed/registered or just contemplating a part-time or full-time career in financial services, we are searching for individuals with the following qualities:
Due to industry regulatory qualifications, all Associates must be:
- At least 21 years of age for securities licensing; 18 years of age for insurance licensing
- No felony convictions
- A United States citizen
- A resident in a state where Nicol Financial Services (NFS) and its subsidiaries are licensed
- Ideal (If coachable, these can be developed or learned.)
- Communication Skills – Teaching Capabilities
- Reasonable Intelligence
- Proactive – Work Creator
- Good Presence – Image
- Larger Warm Market
- Integrity: You must be a Good Person willing to commit to the NICOL Agency Code of Ethics, 10 Commandments and Mission!
- Coachability: NFS is in constant pursuit of the truth and excellence and will want your input, but you must be open-minded, willing to learn, and be a compliant team member! We will never prostitute our integrity.
- Good Work Ethic: NFS encourages quality part-timers and has one of the lowest industry production requirements, however, regulators do not allow “parking” a license or “shingle-hanging”!
|NFS Opportunity Brochure||3/8/13||Describes NFS basic opportunity|
|NFS Corporate Mission Brochure||9/16/13||Describes NFS Mission, Code of Ethis, and Prime Directive|
|NFS Philosophy and Services Brochure||3/17/13||Describes NFS Financial Priorities philosophy|
|MAP to GC office||2013||Guidebook to the Nicol Agency|